Authentic matcha bamboo whisks (chasen) and bamboo scoop (chashaku)
Authentic matcha bamboo whisks (Chasen) and bamboo scoop (Chashaku) are made from 100% natural bamboo. These traditional tools are durable, safe, and simple to use.
To clean simply rinse with hot water and wipe clean. Do not use soap or dishwasher. Whisk should be stored in included container or placed on a whisk stand (Chasen-tate), which is not included.
Chasen whisk and Chashaku scoop are sold as a set.
- - Chasen bamboo whisk is 4" tall, 2.5" at widest, and 1.25" at the base
- - Chashaku bamboo scoop is 7.25" long and 0.3" at the scoop, and 0.25" at the top of the handle
Preparing a cup of Matcha:
- measure matcha into cup (1-2 teaspoons per 8 oz)
- cover with 1-2 inches warm water
- whisk until smooth
- top with steamed or cold milk