You spoke, and we listened! Now available is the ever-popular Butterfly Pea Flower! Brew it on its own for health benefits or use it as a natural dye for a variety of foods.
Known for its brilliant blue hue, Butterfly Pea supports skin and hair health, may promote weight loss, stabilizes blood sugar levels, reduce your risk of diabetes, and help combat inflammation.
It has a long history of use in traditional medicine and is believed to have a number of health benefits. Some of the potential benefits of butterfly pea flower include:
- Improved cognitive function: Some studies have suggested that butterfly pea flower may have a positive effect on cognitive function, including memory and attention.
- Anti-anxiety effects: Some research suggests that butterfly pea flower may have anxiolytic (anxiety-reducing) effects and may be helpful in reducing anxiety and stress.
- Antioxidant properties: Butterfly pea flower contains antioxidants, which may help to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. This may have a number of benefits, including reducing the risk of certain diseases such as cancer.
- Anti-inflammatory effects: Butterfly pea flower may have anti-inflammatory effects and may be helpful in reducing inflammation in the body.
- Improved vision: Some studies have suggested that butterfly pea flower may have a positive effect on vision and may be helpful in improving visual acuity and reducing eye strain.
Our Butterfly Pea is packed in a 4-ounce bag and fills the bag to the brim. This 1.5 oz serving has a large yield and can be used for drinking on its own, adding to other teas, and even as a natural colorant for food and pastries!
This tea does not contain caffeine.